Fun Fact about Potato Chips
In the summer of 1853, a wealthy steamship owner, was waiting for his dinner somewhere in New York. In the kitchen, the chef George Crum prepared a meal and served it with French fries. But when the plate was handed to the customer, the customer refused, saying the fries are too thick.
Crum did not accept criticism well. In anger, he sliced the thinnest potatoes and fried them in hot oil into crisp slices. He sent the browned shortbread to the table as an insult, but the customer was excited about this novel snack. And from then, potato chips become more and more popular among the world.
Taibo vegetable slicing machine is suitable for slicing potatoes, sweet potatoes and other vegetables and fruit. It can slice materials into thickness 1-10mm. It features:
1. The shell and frame are all made of 304 stainless steel, which is durable and meets food safety standards
2. Motor of copper core meets national standards and has low operational noise, long service life and low failure rate.
3. Deep groove ball bearings have low friction, which enables high rotational speeds. They are easy to maintain and equipped with waterproof sealing rings.
4. Cutters are made of corrosion-resistant and high-strength stainless steel.
5. Quiet universal wheels are installed at the bottom of the machine for easy movement.
The thinner potato chips are, the better they'll taste. If you are in need of more information about potato chips production or potato chips equipment, feel free to contact us.
Potato chips picture credit: 该图片由<a href="https://pixabay.com/zh/users/didgeman-153208/?utm_source=link-attribution&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=image&utm_content=843993">Thomas B.</a>在<a href="https://pixabay.com/zh/?utm_source=link-attribution&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=image&utm_content=843993">Pixabay</a>上发布